Wednesday, May 25, 2016

What is my core ? / Principles over Feelings


How are your values helping you or hindering you from getting to the next level?
One of the main things that I am pushing for is to be able to get my education to the next level I want to be able to learn skills that will make me be more popular in the community of artists that work with make up. My core Is to have a good life where I can get my family in a better position and be that supporting system that they need. My values are the same as ET and is not that I am religious as I used to but I can say that when I was I was more guyed and I didn't do things that I do know. The 10 commitments are their for a reason and If you really put attention to them you can see that it don't talk about money or stuff is more of family and love. My values are helping me at this moment because I am getting the support that I need from my parents and doing my best to be successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment