Tuesday, May 24, 2016

My Success





I have learned a lot this passing year. One thing that I will never forget about this year is learning about the hardware from a computer and all the different parts that help it run as it does when It's on. One thing that I have done that was interesting this pass year in education is when we when to LMS and talk to at risk students I was happy because no matter what I been trough theirs other kid going trough it and it made me reflect in how much I have changed in this pass two years being here at youth build it changed my way of seeing life and it made me want more for my self and my family. Something that I would say about enrolling tin this school is that if your ready for change trust you will get change but in order to make that change you have to want it and stop everything your doing that's bringing you down because if you don't it will really bring you down and it won't let you be successful in life. Also don't hesitated to ask for help because staff are here for that and that YOUTH BUILD Is a different place with a special environment that will help you keep moving forward.  I can say that yes I am going to miss everything from youth build but it's time for me to move forward in my life because that's all they want for us to keep moving forward. I won't feel that bad because I will make sure of coming and saying hi to people that are here making a change for there life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment