Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Making Improvements



This year was not really what I expected but I can't say that it was bad because it really wasn't we did all we could with the things we had and we where able to manage things. One of the best things that happened was that we were able to interact with actual people that didn't know anything about computers, when we went to San Margaret we got to speak to some people and show the what we know. Some things that can be improved is the things that we have we need more materials so that we can actually help out our community and give back to the people that are low income. I believe that the way I would make a more energized career pathway would be by being more relevant and knowing what I will be teaching them. Some skills that I know for a fact that we need for the computer pathway is being able to troubleshoot and not be lazy because its possible to find the problem. Also, patience because people tempt to get all mad and never get to the solution. One more thing make sure that we an ask for some donations to make this career pathway more better and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment