Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Have Heart and Count the COST $$$$


In this time in life I have a lot of dreams but my main one is to get in Michael Vincent ACADEMY BEAUTY INSTITUTE. My goals are to get over high school already and graduate so that I can move on in life and go get my education inc make up. I must have a job already in order for me to finish my education. Right now I am trying my hardest to get my DACA to be able to get a job so I can pay my education. I have things at home that  are making push back but I don't let them because I know I can do it. I don't have friends for the same reason that I don't want to be pulled back. Yes I am supporting my dreams and goals because I need my education because its important for my future. I do because I have a passion on what I want and I have been working towards that since I found out I have a passion on make up.  Yes I want my dreams and goals because its important for me. Life is full of tests that will keep you down to having your dreams but you need to make sure you are ready for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment